March is usually a really long, uneventful month.
There are no school breaks, and the weather ebbs and flows between warm and cold.
Simply put, most years I dislike the month of March.
There are no school breaks, and the weather ebbs and flows between warm and cold.
Simply put, most years I dislike the month of March.
But not this year! For the first time, probably ever, I am THRILLED that March is here!
Let me tell you why (in order of occurrence):
Let me tell you why (in order of occurrence):
1. On March 16th my sister-in-law, the original Rachel Kitto, is heading to Chile to serve a mission. She is going to be a fabulous missionary and I know she will affect so many people's lives. I can't wait to hear all about her experiences.
2. On March 17th my brother, Michael, is returning from his mission in Montana. I seriously cannot wait to see him! Of all my siblings (sorry other siblings) he and I are the most alike in many ways. I am so excited for him to meet Curtis too.
3. On March 19th my brother, Jesse, is getting married! He and Alysha will be married in the Salt Lake Temple. They are a gorgeous couple!
4. Due to these three LIFE EVENTS many family members that I rarely get to see will be coming to visit!
Most especially my Daddio! Whose birthday just happens to be in March!
HOORAY FOR MARCH!



Hooray for March is right! That is a lot of great stuff going on! Yay!
ReplyDeleteSo many fun things to look forward to!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great month you guys have planned! I love that march is the turning point into spring!!
ReplyDelete