Ah, General Conference. I SO needed you this weekend.
I needed to listen to prophetic counsel.
I needed to be chastised.
I needed to be comforted.
I needed to be inspired.
I needed to have a wake-up call.
I needed to set goals.
I needed to receive answers to my prayers.
I needed to feel gratitude.
I needed to feel compassion.
I needed to work on my patience.
This conference was wonderful. I am excited to be able to re-read and study all of the talks again. Last conference I was still learning to be a mother, and I was exhausted. This time I felt like I could actually listen, focus, and think. It was wonderful. I want to make it a goal to re-read all of the talks before next conference, as well as to write a few thoughts about each one.
I feel so blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment