Monday, April 04, 2011

Kitto Updates

We have some exciting things happening in our family!

Mike has been hired at Fidelity
 and we are thrilled, for several reasons! 
       
1) This is the field of work upon which he will build his career. This job has great potential for growth, learning, and earning. It is possible that he will stay with this company throughout his working years. 

2) This job is going to allow me to be a full-time, stay-at-home mom! I honestly can't express how happy that makes me. As I continue to teach it will be at a bare minimum and because of my desire for a "creative outlet" and not out of financial obligation. No more six-hour days away from my baby. Joy!

3) Fidelity trains and pays for Mike to become licensed. He will study ALL summer before taking the Series 7 exam. This is not an easy test, and it will require some intense time and study. 

4) Fidelity has great benefits. Mike's current job has excellent benefits, and we were worried about him making a job change and having to sacrifice his current benefits (insurance, 401k, bonuses, time-off, etc). 

I want to get Mike's first-hand account about the process from hearing about the job to being hired because he truly was guided and inspired during the process. I am so grateful for a hard-working, persevering husband who accomplishes everything he puts his mind to. I love you Mike! 


No comments:

Post a Comment