Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Summer Hikes

A few weeks ago we decided we wanted to (finally) go hiking. We found a great deal on a hiking backpack for Curtis and then headed up that week. We went to Dry Canyon (Dry Creek Canyon?) and to Battle Creek Falls. I had never hiked to Battle Creek Falls, and I was really surprised how much I enjoyed it. It is a really short hike (good for kids), and the water close by makes it stay nice and cool.

Here are a few pictures from both hikes. 

(it was seriously 100 degrees, and 5pm....not the smartest time to hike)

Battle Creek Falls was MUCH more enjoyable



2 comments:

  1. Geez, when if fall coming? It's been hot out here in California too. Love those hiking backpacks. I need to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are the cutest pictures! i love how absolutely happy you all look in them!

    ReplyDelete