Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reminiscing

This past weekend has been filled 
with some significant life events for several of my siblings . . .

There's been a lot of celebrating at our house lately!

Mark turned 16!

Eliza and Hannah graduated high school!

Braden's mission papers are in!

AND
Sarah got engaged! 

(seriously this all happened in the same week!!!)

Man, it feels like just yesterday that we all looked like this. . .

(keep reading)

All these life events also have me reminiscing about the last several years of my life. . . 

In 2 months I'll be 26! 
I can't believe it's been almost 10 years since I turned 16,
or 8 years since graduation,
or 7 years since Mike left on his mission,
or almost 4 years since we were engaged,
or 3 1/2 years since the wedding.

And I can't believe we have an almost 2 year-old!

So, for memory's sake, here's a quick look back into the past 10 years.

Me at 16

Class of 2004

Seniors Dinner Dance

Senior Picture

Graduation

Mike's Mission Farewell 2005

Dating 

Engagement 

Marriage!

Baby!

Now

TIME FLIES! 

4 comments:

  1. ha ha so fun to see those older pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Treg! Such cute pictures. I love the older ones of you and Mike! I haven't seen those! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man...I feel like you have just continued to get more beautiful with time! And what a crazy week for your family. I can't believe Mark is 16...I remember driving all of you around and just when you were so little...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is quite the eventful weekend! Your pictures are so adorable, I love your cute blog. We should all get together sometime soon!!

    ReplyDelete