Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Dance Class!

Source
I'm starting a dance class for advanced, adult dancers in Utah Valley!
Here's the info if you are interested in joining the class: 

WHEN:
·   Tuesday/Thursday mornings

WHERE:
·  Lehi, Utah

WHAT:
·   A rotation of ballet/contemporary dance for adult advanced, pre-professional, and professional dancers in the Utah County/Utah Valley area. Ages 18+. Participants will take turns teaching the class (basically just giving the rest of us combinations and exercises).

COST:
·   We have generously been offered a studio free of charge. For this reason, the class is FREE!
·   Donations may occasionally be requested for master teachers, studio needs, workshops, etc.

CHILD CARE:
·   As a young mother with a very busy working/schooling husband, childcare has been the biggest obstacle that has kept me from getting back into dance classes. It’s just never easy to find babysitters or daycare options; especially when you have to pay the babysitter AND pay for the dance class.
·   We are currently working on organizing an in-studio daycare opportunity for your children. 

WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU!

*If you are seriously interested in joining this class, please email me at
relanham@gmail.com 

LET’S DANCE!

4 comments:

  1. Rach,

    I love that your doing this! Holly and I just started something similar in DC. I hope your doing well.

    -Steph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is awesome, Steph! I sure wish I could get out there and visit you both!

      Delete
  2. Okay, so I know I don't live there, but I do come and visit often and would love to come drop in and take a couple of classes when I'm in town, is that okay?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deidre, YES! You are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete