Monday, March 11, 2013

28 Weeks


Finally starting to feel pregnant; like really pregnant. 

This baby is pretty active, and his movements are getting stronger and stronger each day. It's definitely reassuring to feel him so often...definitely not complaining. Things are going well. Feeling good. My energy is good. I've only had one gallbladder attack in several weeks. Around 24 weeks I had 3 severe gallbladder attacks over a 3 day period that landed me in the ER. I almost had surgery to remove it but decided to wait since there were risks to the baby (and I'd really like to keep all of my body parts if possible). I've been trying to eat less high fat/greasy foods and so far it's helping to control the attacks. However, I have never experienced anything so painful...ever, so if they don't continue to improve surgery might eventually happen. It's being stabbed with a knife, while your chest is on fire, and not being able to breathe for upwards of 5 hours. So yeah, I'm actually looking forward to natural childbirth this time after having gone through that! And that's about it for baby updates!

Excited for these next 12 weeks to fly by! :) 

1 comment: