When we first walked into our house, this is what we saw...
LOTS of tan walls, extremely nasty carpet, and it smelled like animal feces.
Pleasant, yes?
Check out THESE before pictures.
Luckily we were able to see the potential of this house, and the amazing price certainly didn't hurt.
The layout, location, size, and price of the place sold us immediately!
We had a thorough home inspection and meth test (to check on the smell)
and everything checked out without any extreme problems.
We started working on the house the day we got the keys,
and spent the next several weeks working day and night.
And we did it!
Thanks to an immense amount of help from family and friends
we reached our goal in time for little Evan to join our family.
Here's a sneak peak....
View all the Before and Progress pictures
and more pictures HERE

Wow Rachel, it looks amazing!! When we buy a house I'm gonna have you come decorate for me :)
ReplyDeleteYour home looks amazing!!! Wow, so much work. It really looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow, Rachel. I haven't checked your blog for a while. I have lived in our house nearly two years and still have a zillion projects and empty walls that I will probably never get to. And no, my house is not big.ha. Wish you could come help me. I really enjoy looking at the before and after pics, so fun!
ReplyDelete