Thursday, January 13, 2011

Today

Today I've been pondering on the fragility of our mortal bodies, and how quickly things can change in this life. I am a natural worrier, and I often find myself worried about the future. I am grateful for days like these when I can remember how blessed I am for my life. I have had incredible experiences in my life so far. I have an amazing, good, honest husband who I love more than anything. I have a beautiful healthy and happy son who has allowed me to more fully understand the love my Heavenly Father has for me. I have wonderful family and friends. I have an incredible job that lets me do what I love every day.

I am grateful for my life, and, although we will never know what might happen tomorrow, today I am grateful. Today I am counting my blessings. Today I am happy. Today I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment