As a precursor to this post, I really regret not taking really nice pictures of Curtis as a newborn. We had great intentions to do it, but then all of a sudden he wasn't a newborn anymore, and the only pictures we had were ones taken on my old canon camera. That is probably the only thing I would have done differently if I could have a do-over.
So, yesterday we decided to go and get some professional photos taken of Curtis. We are rarely ever together during the day, and so we figured that since we were all going we would also take a few family pictures as well! We went to Photoworks Portrait Studio in the University Mall. They have great prices and they give you all of the pictures (and copyright) on a cd. We finished late last night and didn't really want to sit there while we went through and edited all the photos. I like doing photo editing anyways, so I just did it here at home.
Here are a few favorites.
All of them are posted on facebook if you want to see more.







Too cute! I know what you mean about blinking and they're not newborns anymore. Your pictures turned out great though :)
ReplyDeleteI love these! Curtis is seriously adorable. I really like what you guys are wearing as well. I hope that everything is going well with you and your family!
ReplyDeletehe is seriously adorable!! i love his chubby cheeks!
ReplyDelete