Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Tagged

I wasn't aware that "Blog Tagging" existed until my sister-in-law tagged us in a recent blog post. You can see her lovely blog HERE. 

The rules of Blog Tagging are:
1. Share 15 interesting facts about yourself
2. Tag 5 other people/blogs

Since I recently shared interesting facts about myself in this blog challenge  I will do 15 US facts:

#1
1. Mike and I met 8 years ago. I invited myself with a friend to his 17th birthday party. I asked him out to our first dance. I also initiated contact/dating the "final" time before marriage. I guess you could say I was surprisingly forward. 
2. We like popcorn, especially homemade popcorn. We make it just about every day.
3. We are budgeters. We plan a budget and make it a goal to balance at the end of every month. This one habit has decreased the amount of stress in my life more than anything else. I no longer feel fear, stress, or anxiety about money. Even though we don't have a lot, it is wonderful knowing we "know" where every penny goes every month. I am grateful for Mike for helping us develop this habit.
4. We love laughing, and we are sillier than you would expect...
5. We keep our Sunday clothes on all day long. This is actually something that I looked for in guys I dated (and girls Mike dated). It is something small, but it is important to both of us.
6. We both love to dance.
7. We both have very fair skin.
8. We're both clean/organization freaks. I look after the house. Mike takes care of the cars. When we have a yard someday he'll do that too.
9. Mike has irregularly sharp nails, and I have irregularly thin nails. This results in me not being able to give good back scratches, and in me being scratched by Mike's sharp toe nails. Fun huh?
10. Mike is hairy, I am not. 
11. We are both perfectionists. We like things done well, and in specific ways. Luckily we rarely have differing opinions of how things should be done.
12. Mike is an awesome bowler (in fact, he's good at everything), and I'm not too shabby throwing a frisbee.
13. One of our favorite pastimes is organizing our closets....you should see our closet.... :)
14. We love watching movies, but we couldn't tell you any of the actors names.
15. We have the cutest baby in the world! (of course we think so)

#2
*Alyssa Yandow
*Kelly Yandow
*Alex England
*Amy Goodman
*Christie Burdis

Come on ladies! Looking forward to blog updates from you ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment