Sunday, August 14, 2011

Comment Revolution



I don't know about you, but there's something so great about getting comments. 
Yes, the main purpose of the blog is to keep a "journal" of sorts. 
But you have to admit that it's nice to see something other than "0 Comments" down there. 

If you actually take the time to read this blog, please leave some comments. 
I promise to comment on your blog when I come for a visit! 

6 comments:

  1. i'm here i'm here! :) making friends can be hard-but sometimes all it takes is a little bit of time. i don't doubt that you will have bosom friends in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed! There really is nothing better than a few comments here and there. Haha! I'll do my best to comment because I sure read your blog often:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! I love reading about your cute family. I know it's been a while since we've seen each other (Jr high) but you were always so kind to me and I think that if I hadn't moved that we would have been good friends in high school. I especially love all the pictures of Curtis and updates since our boys are the same age. Keep it up Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually comment more on your blog then most, I guess that says how much I comment on others....I need to do better on that. I love the retro look to your photos below, how do you do that? Also, my little one is starting to not sleep as well do you have any suggestions since I know yours is a great sleeper?Thanks.

    ReplyDelete