Wednesday, September 21, 2011

"Pin It"

I think I've finally jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon. 
I could spend hours looking at living rooms, dreaming of the crafts I could do, and craving the yummy food. I've decided that I need to make myself a Pinterest To-Do list. 
How great would it be great to try at least one recipe and one project each week?!

This quote (yes, that I found on Pinterest) has hit far to close to home this week.


And, just to make myself feel a little bit better, here is a picture of one tutorial I actually did!
(color is not quite accurate, but more pictures are coming of the living room makeover)


Here's to all the crafts, DIYing, creating, and cooking, to come!

3 comments:

  1. Yep. So true. I wrote a post about that on my blog. I'm going to start doing some "real life pinning" and actually DO some of the projects and ideas I pin. What good are all these amazing ideas if you never actually try them, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a board for that too. I have one for sewing projects but some of the stuff I pin on there I know I will never actually follow through on. That pillow is very charming, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited to see what you end up doing. We are going to be moving here some time soon and I am going to need lots of ideas for making our house feel more like home to me, so I will be checking to see what you are doing with your place for some ideas.

    ReplyDelete