Thank you to all of those who have been so supportive of us these past few days. Things are looking up, and we are doing really well. For the first few days I found myself unable to "feel" anything; I just felt numb. Finally I was able to get a good cry in, and I feel a million times better. We trust that our next child will join our family when the time is right. Until then, we are going to treasure every minute we have alone with our sweet Curtis.
Dear Mommy Bloggers,
Thank you to those of you who shared your "stay-at-home" mom routines and ideas. I think I'm finally realizing that it's okay if life is a little bit slower these days. I know that someday down the road I'll look back and really miss these days that I had at home with Curtis. I really don't want to wish away the time. I think the thing that is going to help me the most is to write out the plans and projects for each day, and then to stick to them.
Dear Husband,
Thank you for being patient with me as I worked through all the emotions of sadness, anger, loss, heartache, and change. I love you so much!
Dear Mom,
Thank you for calling to check on me, and for taking care of Curtis so I could rest. I don't think I would have made it without you.
Dear Curtis,
Thank you for smiling and laughing all day long. You have no idea how much you mean to me. I love you so much!
Dear BYU,
I miss you, and I'm trying really hard not to regret my decision to leave you.
Dear Pinterest,
I don't really understand you yet. Maybe that's a good thing.
Dear 24 Season One,
Why did you have to disappoint me so much? That ending was absolutely horrible. Wasn't there enough killing and tragedy throughout the show? Why did you have to ruin the ending too? Talk about a waste of 24 hours.
Dear Sewing Machine,
I really want to use you more, but you know what? Sewing is a rather expensive hobby. In fact, all hobbies are expensive.
Dear Pink Wing Chair,
Someday I will have the motivation to reupholster you. Until then, please don't be offended by my looks of disapproval.
Dear Project Budget,
Why do you have to disappear so quickly?
Dear Body,
I'm not taking very good care of you lately. Sorry about that.
Dear Blog,
It's time for a face-lift. I'm getting bored with you.
I loved these letters. I am finally trying to catch up on your blog. I always love it. And wow that chair you upholstered looks amazing! I am so impressed. I have never done anything like that.
ReplyDelete