On Saturday evening we had a fun get-together at a local park with some of the young couples in our neighborhood. My sister-in-law let me borrow her camera so I could (try) to take a few good pictures of Curtis. I spent most of our time there following him around, trying to get him to smile. IT WAS HARD! There were so many kids around and so many distractions.
Luckily I got a few good ones that made it all worth it.
Rach these are sooo beautiful!!! Nice camera work!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a mini mike
ReplyDeleteCute cute pics, and adorable little boy!
ReplyDeleteoh wow, he is SOOO cute!! good job getting good shots. It can be so hard sometimes and these are frame worthy!
ReplyDeleteHe is such a handsome little boy!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, you got good ones! Professional photo shoot DONE! You know what I mean when I say, he is BEAUTIFUL! I love that first one, the last three...all of them!! (: What a cutie!
ReplyDelete