Wednesday, June 20, 2012

The Terrible Twos

It seems as if Curtis has decided to flip on the "terrible two" switch this week. 
I don't know why he's decided to suddenly start 
screaming, 
whining, 
hitting, 
throwing, 
and blatantly disobeying. 

Heaven help me.
Patience is not my strongest virtue. 

I love him more than I could ever say, 
but this is really hard. 

13 comments:

  1. please that picture is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Tregani and Amberlin! I love that picture, even though it was not that cute at the time! haha

      Delete
  3. OMG!!!! SAMEE!!!! I said the EXACT same thing like two weeks ago!!! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I'm glad I'm not the only one with a tantrum throwing two year old!

      Delete
  4. You can do it! It is so hard, but pray for patience. I am still learning how to be patient. 3 is hard as well. That's where I am now. I just keep saying, "This too shall pass." while trying to enjoy it at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh man, Kristin, I honestly don't know how moms do it with 2, 3, 4, 5, kids! Moms like you are my inspiration!

      Delete
  5. is it bad that i kind of love that picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! :) How are you, friend? I miss you.

      Delete
  6. Oh I love that picture! It is so hard and exhausting huh? I am sorry! But just like you took that picture, I guess you just learn to laugh at it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to learn how to laugh more, and not take it so seriously!

      Delete
  7. I feel your pain on the patience thing. It seemed like every time I prayed for patience, I was given an OPPORTUNITY to practice it (thanks a lot)...and I'd fail! So I stopped praying for patience and started praying for charity. (: I like it tons better. I still get opportunities to practice but I feel like I can understand them a little better. (and i love how you totally caught it on camera. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great thought, Maria! I should probably be praying for charity, rather than patience :).

      Delete