Home again, home again, jiggity jig
We got home last night at 3am,
which was really 5am to our bodies.
It's always bittersweet to return from vacation.
I'm ready to be home, but not ready for "real" life to start.
It's always bittersweet to return from vacation.
I'm ready to be home, but not ready for "real" life to start.
We had a wonderful trip to North Carolina.
The beach was beautiful,
Curtis did well,
and it was great to be with family.
The beach was beautiful,
Curtis did well,
and it was great to be with family.
Time to unpack suitcases, grocery shop, do laundry
and . . .
START PACKING!
Moving day is coming up quickly.
On a slightly different note:
Mike is officially graduated
and I couldn't be more excited!
I'm so proud of how hard he has worked these last few years.
Definitely looking forward to having more time together!
On a slightly different note:
Mike is officially graduated
and I couldn't be more excited!
I'm so proud of how hard he has worked these last few years.
Definitely looking forward to having more time together!
Rach, you look gorgeous! Glad you guys had so much fun on your trip!
ReplyDelete