It's been months since my last post. Luckily, things with Curtis are much better these days. He is happy, healthy, and sleeping much better. We have a great time spending the days together. This is the last week of classes at BYU; it's still hard to to believe the semester is over. I've had a great group of "kids" and it's always bittersweet when classes end. However I will be glad to teach only a few days a week next semester, rather than every day.
Life is going well. Still at the parents' house. It's going well. Mike's working like a crazy man, getting every possible hour of overtime offered. I'm really grateful that he's working so hard, but it's also hard to have him gone so much.
I have so much more to write about and catch up on. Lots of pictures to post. Lots about Curtis to write and remember. But now it's late and I'm exhausted. More updates soon.
Glad your back! I have missed your blog. Definitely one of my favorite "honest blogs" as I label them.
ReplyDelete